| TRAP Scene Breakdown |

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Main Character

Started to think of the character design. Has drawn few characters. I realised that I can draw creature better than human. Strange... References from http://www.indexstock.com/ Check this out. It's useful for stock photos. Costume design and make up is designed based on this reference.
Luckily the T's he is wearing is cheap. Only RM6.50. I had bought 4 Ts for my dying test. First dying process was a failure due to the amount of dying powder was too much. Only get the desired color in the second time. The "socks and strings" were cut from my friend's old Ts. Thanks for the SUDDEN sponsors from Yeong Keng Heong. I had bought 4 different colors to try out. Each color cost about RM4.50. Track bottom is RM18.50. Shoe is cheap, RM12. And the wraist protector cost RM19.80 per pairs.

The wooden stick was a surprise, it wasn't the initial plan. The initial plan is to get a straight tough stick instead of stick with curvature. It happened in a day when I'm planning for the production design on stage and suddenly I saw a big buck of wooden sticks were thrown right at the back stage. Luck?! The "Huge Chopper" cost is RM12.50.

Hemp cord were sponsors by the Scout Troops. Thanks! Make up was helped by Jessie Ong! Thanks for the fantastic contribution and your material. I don know how much does it cost! But thanks!
Jason... Well, he is still a young kid. Perhaps everyone that had watched TRAP will ask me who is this kid. He is my scout junior from my secondary school. 14 years old. Contacts often been very helpful when I need help. When I was doing casting, I asked one of my scout master, "Which kid likes to bump around during scout activities." Five kids were suggested and only he has the look that I'm looking for after gone through the casting and practical session.

"Mommy, a senior came to my school asking me to act in his final year project, can I join him?" Was his first question to his parents.

No comments: