| TRAP Scene Breakdown |

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It all starts here!

It all starts here because it all starts here. For quite a while, TRAP = Me, Me = TRAP.

TRAP - My final year visual effects projects. It has been my signature work since it was screened to public in May 2007. Proud that I had been through the 8 months process with this master piece.

Why TRAP? Unfortunately, I left my shadow in it. That's why TRAP = Me, Me = TRAP.

"Where is the jungle that you shoot this video?" & "How can you get electricity in the jungle?" Miss R asked. Both are the most memorable and meaningful questions for TRAP and it tells the success of TRAP (as a student, not professional).

Someone asked me how much did I pay for the boy in TRAP. They were surprise with the amount. Well, I think I gained more than what he earns. I mean MMOORREE! Really MORE!

Courage was the issue in my mind after the completion of TRAP. Frankly, in short term, I have no courage to work on something BIG yet. Need some time to rest. Desperately. Perhaps... when or after I meet someone.


Hopefully, ?????????? = Me, Me = ?????????? in someday.

Graduation is on 13th August 2007, precisely 8am-11am. Hopefully I can be released from TRAP.

"All the Grass had been sacrificed heroically. I witnessed it with my only eye. They deserved a click!" - Chiau Ran's Video Camera
TRAP :: movie :: synopsis :: @vailable www.youtube.com/chiauran.

8 comments:

rou:::柔 said...

Great effort u had done! Congrat! it really nice & impressive! Looking forward for ur next coming production!

Anonymous said...

Applause ! I feel more impressive when you reveal the back scene and describe it in details ! Gambate ~~ I am looking forward for more great work from you!

Unknown said...

Yeah... Sure will not dissappointed you guys. But, right now, there are lots of stuff need to be considered before my next movie. Lotsss of stuff... Need to reconsider things from basic.

Cross fingers!

Anonymous said...

hmm, ah ma..only one word for u -"GENG"...gillian will wait patiently for ur movie's premiere very soon~ dun disappoint gillian ar! inform me about ur geng masterpiece's updates~till then, shine on and cont the spirit of "GENG-ness"

Unknown said...

Dear Gillian,

Thanks for the kind comments! For the movie premiering... will take a very long time... But will not make you dissappointed. Hopefully it's something new and special.

Getting out from TRAP!

Anonymous said...

hihi!
i m pei yee...i saw ur film d....
hehe...
very funny the show....hehe...
the special effect is very geng oh...
haha...yuan lai...the jungle is just so small...at ur house compaun...haha..
Congrats!!!

Chiau Ran | Ma said...

Wuhahaha!!!Thanks for the kind comments lo!

Haha... I'm so happy you claimed it as a funny movie... To let people happy after seeing it, is one of my intention of this movie. You get it right!

Geng... Thanks for saying so. Actually not geng YET... Just the basic of it. I'll do better next time. Then you judge again lo.

Oh, if you have the chance, come and visit the TRAP garden in my house. You must have wonder how it 'really' looks like?! Ha.

Thanks for support! And CIAO!

Anonymous said...

很好看!