| TRAP Scene Breakdown |

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ending

The ending part was actually plan to shoot after Chinese New Year. Due to this part is not in a rush, I decided to shoot it when TRAP is almost finish.

At first, I had a dialogue for Jason but the result is just not there. I had decided to make TRAP as a no dialogue master piece but still remaining the maximum impact to deliver to audience.

One of my most respectful secondary school teacher - Madam Chan Siew Lei. She is actually one of my mentor when I was in Form 6. My thinking style started to go crazy when she decided to organized a English Drama Competition among Form 6 classes. I totally put all of my effort to make the drama become a special one.

I purposely request her to act as the mom character, hopefully she can have a special experience when she is contributing for her ex-student and giving her first time in acting for student work. Perhaps, letting someone to have good experience is also a form of appreciation. Thank you!

"Finally I have watched your work. I was surprised for the beginning part. It is very suspense. Thanks for your DVD, it will be a good commercial break for my relatives during Chinese New Year" She answered me with a nice smile :)

2 comments:

De said...

wah....good that u post this up now can know more background stuff of Trap....btw i'm yolande

Anonymous said...

Well written article.