| TRAP Scene Breakdown |

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bulb & Visual

Initial idea was rejected by lecturers. Desperately need to come up with another idea in 2 weeks. Desperately... Rejected again for some stupid cheap idea.

Finally I met TRAP. Probably 2 days before deadline. The idea was inspired by an incident when I knew one of my smart friend had addicted to online games until he had forgotten his responsibility to be a useful person in the competitive world. (Fortunately, he gets back into the right path way! Unfortunately he is still single.)
Storyboard has been drawn for the need to visualise the story flow. Also used to plan for all the shots. It shows my bad drawing skills. At least, mom is still mom not dad!

2 comments:

Teapot Rika said...

I wonder what programme did you used to draw the storyboard..

Chiau Ran | Ma said...

Adobe Photoshop CS2.